Download to tablet

• 7 March 2016
  • 5 replies

I wish to download my Webroot security software to my tablet; I do not wish to register with Google Play and provide more information than I think is necessary.   Is there any way to get a direct download from Webroot?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Jwit,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

No I believe that is the only way to obtain the mobile version of Webroot is through the Google Play Store. Do you need those links/download?
Hello Sherry,   Thanks for the prompt response to my query--that's what I suspected, but I thought I'd ask anyway.  I believe I know how to get to the downloads again, but thanks for the offer.      Jan
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
HI Jan,

You are most welcome! If you need anything just holler!:D
I need download for Android
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello terasenam,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Since your tablet is running Android then what you first need to do is to check out which version of the Mobile version for Android you are entitled to install and run; please see this KB Article for details on this.

Once you have decided and downloaded it to your device please check out the following KB Articles the freeware version or  the paid version,

Hopefully that gives you the basics to get you started but if you have any follow up questions then please post back here and we will gladly assist!