Installing webroot mobile to my nextbook

I followed the instructions for installation to the letter. I found the product I wanted in google play and began the installation process. I made it through each step to the " launch screen" , then typed in the relevant information including the product installation security code and clicked sign in. The app gives me a notice reading invalid product key? This is the same product key I used to access the download process. I cannot comprehend what went wrong?

2 replies

Hi Jasper,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Perhaps you should try reinstalling Webroot on your tablet. You must deactivate Device Administartor first, before uninstalling. You can find instructions to do that HERE.

To download the correct version, please see the KB article available HERE.

I recommend installing the Free version of Webroot Mobile available HERE, and then registering it with yor keycode, which will then upgrade your Mobile version from Free to Premier/Complete (if your version of Webroot supports this). You can find directions to do that HERE.

If you're still having trouble then please submit a trouble ticket so Webroot support can check this for you. This is a FREE service with a paid subscription.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue. :)

Thanks,
BD
Userlevel 7
Greetings @ and welcome to our Community!!! :catlol:

It's very likely that you're trying to activate your keycode through our Complete app (which will only accept Complete keycodes).

Try uninstalling the app you already have and using our Security - Free app instead.

Let us know if this works for you!