Solved

What is the difference between Webroot Security Complete and Webroot Security Premier ?

• 11 June 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Hello,
I recently became an Androïd user, so I want to install Webroot Security on my phone.
But I am wondering what is the difference between Webroot Security Complete and Webroot Security Premier ? :@
There are two different apps on Play store.
Thanks.

icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 11 June 2017, 18:34

View original

5 replies

Hi Asklepios,

Premier is the stand-alone, paid version of the app. (For those without a Webroot Subscription)

I recommend installing the Free version of Webroot Mobile available HERE.

If you have Webroot SecureAnywhere "Security Plus" or "Complete" you can then upgrade your  mobile version as well.

Edit: You can find upgrade instructions HERE.

For a breakdown on WSA Mobile versions, please see info HERE.

If you're still having trouble then please submit a trouble ticket so Webroot support can help you with this. This is a FREE service with a paid subscription.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue, or if you have further questions.:)

Thanks,
BD
Userlevel 6
Thanks @
No trouble, no issue for me, just curiosity;)
I have a subscription for WSA Complete:D
Userlevel 7
Hi Asklepios

Hope that you are well?

You can get more detail on each of the products Security Premier (HERE) & Security Complete (HERE).

I am no expert as I do not use Android but for the first you pay & the second is free, and of course, as always...if one pays one gets more.

Hopefully that provides the information that you need?

regards, Baldrick
@ wrote:
Thanks @
No trouble, no issue for me, just curiosity;)
I have a subscription for WSA Complete:D
Thanks for letting me know Asklepios. I edited my post to include instructions for updating the Free version to the Complete version (Same as Premier), :D

BD
Userlevel 6
Thanks @
Thanks @, all go fine for me, and you?