Solved

installing webroot secureanywhere mobile on kindle fire hd

• 11 March 2016
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
I am trying to add WebRoot SecureAnywhere Mobile to my Kindle Fire HD tablet.  I found the WebRoot software in the Kindle Store, downloaded and installed a version (and think I installed the correct version).  It installed OK.

Then when I clicked on the App, it prompted for my account's email address, password, and the SecureAnywhere Complete Keycode to complete the installation and register it to my WebRoot account.  So I entered my email address and password for my account OK.  When I tried entering the SecureAnywhere Complete Keycode, the soft keyboard would only allow me to enter capital letters, numbers, and special characters, but NO lower case.  After keying in my entire SecureAnywhere Complete Keycode and hitting the Done key, it is just sitting there highlighting the SecureAnywhere Complete Keycode field and leaving the Login to Account button shaded.

I tried resetting my SecureAnywhere Complete Keycode for my WebRoot account to use all CAPs, numbers and special characters, but it continues to act in the manner I described above.

Can anyone help me get past this problem?

Good News for me.  I figured out my problem.  I needed to enter the Software code that came with the CD-DVD software box I purchased with the WebRoot software.
icon

Best answer by johndkruse 11 March 2016, 02:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Did you install this one if you have the Complete keycode? http://www.amazon.com/Webroot-Security-Complete/dp/B007CJTIO6/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&srs=3050210011&ie=UTF8&qid=1457659828&sr=8-2-catcorr&keywords=Webroot+Mobile+app also make sure you setup your online account as you will need that info to get it working! Also use the same email address and password for the online account to activate the mobile app along with the keycode.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 1
Thanks for responding so quickly. I figured out my problem and found that I needed to enter the software code that came with my CD-DVD case. That got my software working.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Correct! Glad you got it sorted!

Daniel

Please let me know how to install the werbroot  service anywhere internet I am very upset because I have 5 days trying to install when they ask to insert the key code always said error

When they ask to enter in the key code first and the seven and you put in say error and nobody can help me what to do

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Palacios 

Please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you. Now if this doesn’t work for you, you can call this number during the day!

1-866-612-4227

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,

When they ask you to put the key code and it a go enter the code always error and I am very upset please help me

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

When they ask you to put the key code and it a go enter the code always error and I am very upset please help me

Please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you. Now if this doesn’t work for you, you can call this number during the day!

1-866-612-4227

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,