Solved

locked phone

• 3 April 2012
  • 4 replies

I do not my password and I can not get into my phone. How do I uninstall webrooot. I work at night, and I am due at work in a couple of hours with no sleep today. I really do need my phone back on. So could someone please Help Me!!!!!
icon

Best answer by MikeR 3 April 2012, 16:16

View original

4 replies

And I forgot which email address I used when I first downloaded webroot. Please Help!!!
Userlevel 7
Hello Celanda-Yvette!

Welcome to the Community and I am sorry that this happened right before work. If your device is saying that it was locked by Webroot and you do not remember your password, you can reset your password on your Online Account here. 

After successfully resetting your password with the additional security information you provided when making your Online Account, you can then enter the updated password into your device to unlock it.

Please let me know any additional details of the "Lock" message you receive on your mobile device. You can also Private Message me any possible email addresses or keycodes you may have registered or made your Online Account under so that I can send you a password reset link.

Thank you,

Hi MikeR,

This is the error message I am receiving when trying to reset password. 
Error(UPW003):Your reset password request cannot be processed as your details do not match.

THANKS MIKE R!!! MY PHONE IS UNLOCKED!!!