my phone has a com.sec.mobile.tracker.app.mt dont know what it is but would likebto take it off

• 28 November 2014
  • 3 replies

my phone has a com.sec.mobile.tracker.app.mt dont know what it is but would likebto take it off

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello!

This looks like it may go by the name "Mobile Tracker" - but I am not 100% certain about that. 

If it is a system, app you may not be able to remove it. If it is one that was installed, it can be removed by following these steps:
  1. Tap Apps.
  2. Locate and tap Settings from the list of applications.
  3. Tap Applications to the left of the screen.
  4. Tap Manage applications on the right side of the screen.
  5. Tap the app you want to uninstall.
  6. Tap the Uninstall button.
  7. To confirm you want to uninstall this app tap OK.
  8. Click OK once finished.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything else!
Did u fix it? Mine has it too. I need help
i recieved a WAP SI push notification from a known hacker who lives 2 doors down. The message says
//LL:1563:1473279512830:YPB:X:OdjXgu0u8KCCaChbA9QMxVzILr8=:4802271282:40VM61NC60NMH4PKFQ4OJZGN53X4DLNY

He claims hes been recording me, spying on me, accessing my emails,texts,camera,passwords,messages for 8 months. He also broke in and copied my hard drive. I know its true bcuz my accts gwt deleted, my passwords rwset daily. Ive bought 3 new samsungs. He moved out then demanded $2500.00 or my car or hed ruin my life by sending stuff to all my contacts. Ive been to ic3, cops, sprint,samsung. Hell i even went to fbi.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello lvl4l2lx,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry to hear about your issues. Please Submit a Support Ticket and they can help you with this. This is a free service with a Webroot subscription.