my website acct says one of my mobile devices needs attention, but my device shows everything OK?

• 27 April 2016
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
My online acct says shields are down on my phone, but my phone has all shield on and the last scan says: Safe, no problems. I reset all shields, closed the site, reopened and it still says I have a problem.  Is it my phone or the website info and how do I fix the problem?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello dollkim50,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Would you please restart your mobile device and then Webroot will scan your device. Then check to see if everything is alright in your Online Account Console.Restarting your device should fix this issue in the Webroot Cloud.

If not let us know because you might need to do an uninstall/reinstall of Webroot on your device.

Will you let us know how things turn out or if you need help reinstalling Webroot if necessary?

Userlevel 1
Thank you for the recommendation! I turned off my phone and waited a bit, turned it back on, checked the website and it still says I have a problem. Tomorrow I will uninstall and reinstall....hopefully that will take care of the problem.  I will let you know the result.  Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi there dollkim50.

Sorry you are having this issue. Let us know how it goes for sure then alright?

If you still do not see your mobile device in the Account Console then it would be best to Submit a Support Ticket which is free of charge with a Webroot subscription. They will get this working for you.

And you are welcome.;)

Userlevel 1
I reinstalled Webroot on my mobile device and the problem is solved.....thank you so much!!!  I wish all my problems could be solved this easy:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
That's great! You are most welcome!  

Thank you for letting us know.

Have a great day 😉