trying to access webroot .on my cell phone. I have a Samsung 5. key code is wrong

• 8 January 2016
  • 2 replies

when trying to access webroot on my cell, samsung 5, i enter my email, my password and key code.  I keep getting an error message:  the key code you entered is not a webroot secure anywhere complete code.  you must be a webroot secure anywhere complete customer to use this version.  please double check the key code you entered. [wnotcpmpletekeycode(154)]."  I have verified it so many times.  my webroot version on my computer is 9.0.7.46. 

This is very frustrating.  please help

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello cyndiman,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

What WSA version are you trying to install?

Check here for the correct Webroot Android version. https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-for/Which-Android-Version-Do-I-Download/ta-p/37300

Please check this Knowlege Base Article https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/Installing-Webroot-SecurityAnywhere-Mobile/ta-p/147065

If you still receive the error after entering in your information a second time, contact support for further assistance.  Be sure to include in your message the exact name of the app and where you downloaded it from.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Again cyndiman,

Please check below which is by one of our Forum VIP ?

This can also be caused by a few different things, but I think this could be in your account setup and user permisions.

Go to the Account Console and log in.  If you have not yet created your Account Console, you need to do this in order to log into the mobile apps correctly.

Once logged in, click your email address at the upper right corner and choose "Manage Users" from the dropdown.

Locate the profile (Email address) you are wanting to use to log in.  Check to make sure that all permissions are set to Access.  If you have WSA Internet Security Plus for your computer, you will need Mobile Security and Password access.  If you have WSA Complete for your computer, you will need Mobile Security, Back & Synch and Passwords all set to access.  If you do not have a license for your computer, and are using only the standalone Android app, you will need just Mobile Security set to access.

If these permissions are not correct, click the little "person icon" at the far right end of the profile you need to edit.  On the next screen, click the Access & Permissions tab at the top.  Adjust your settings here, and while you are here check the key code listed. If you are using the Mobile App as part of the protection you received  with WSA for your computer, the key code must not be expired, and if you have WSA Internet Security Plus or WSA Complete for your computer this key code should match what you are using on the computer application.r computer,

Please let us know how you do, and you can also submit that Trouble Ticket for further help if needed as well.

Hope this helps as well!