Solved

Failure to login to iPad Mini

• 29 September 2013
  • 10 replies

I have tried repeatedly to login with my iPad Mini. I am positive I am typing in the correct User Name and Password, but it continues to give me a Login Failure. I changed my password, I have uninstalled and re-installed the app/browser on the Mini and still no success.
icon

Best answer by JimM 1 October 2013, 17:42

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Ok2bclever and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Did you set up your My Webroot Online Console? If not please do so if you did go in there and click on your email address at the top right of the page and click on account settings and make sure you have Mobile Security Console set to Access then with the same email and password that you used to get to your online console is the one's that you need to use and if you didn't have Mobiles set to access and you change to access give about 30 minutes to and hour then install your email and password and please reply back to let us know if it works! Also have a look at this KB article: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-Mobile-for-iOS/How-to-install-SecureWeb-and-SecureSync-on-iOS-devices/ta-p/5191#.UkheWxDVGN8

Thanks,

TH  ;)
TH,

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have the online console set up. I already had mobile access set up. It is working fine with my Droid Bionic. I installed the software on the Mini through the iTunes store. I think my issue might be more fundamental. My keycode was expiring and I purchased another physical copy Webroot Complete with a new keycode. I installed the software over and added the new keycode. The old one shows expired and I can't find anyway to delete it. My Passwords on the online console says the keycode is expired and I cannot see any way to assign the new one to it. Clicking on Go to Passwords gives me a failure pop up. Two of my four PC's showed expired even though they are running Webroot fine. I tried deleting them in the online console which got rid of them, but they do not reappear even though they are working on the individual desktops. Sigh.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Have you added the new Keycode to your online console? Just do the same by clicking on your email address and click on Manage Keycodes and then click Add Product Keycode and then on all of your devices install the new Keycode under My Account in the main GUI and it will do a scan then that should do it.

HTH,

Daniel
Yes, I have actually added two new keycodes and successfully installed Webroot to multiple desktops and laptops. It is not working on two of my desktops and the Mini for some reason. And as mentioned, I cannot access the Password section, it states the keycode has expired even though I have two active ones. It won't let me successfully connect to Passwords repeatedly giving me a pop up that says "could not access".
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Yes, I have actually added two new keycodes and successfully installed Webroot to multiple desktops and laptops. It is not working on two of my desktops and the Mini for some reason. And as mentioned, I cannot access the Password section, it states the keycode has expired even though I have two active ones. It won't let me successfully connect to Passwords repeatedly giving me a pop up that says "could not access".
It's best to wait till tomorrow during the day as one of the Webroot Staff can sort out your account or you can Submit a Support Ticket. Please read this post: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Looking-for-Support/td-p/10124#.UkjRoRDVGN8

Thanks,

Daniel
Thanks, Daniel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You're very Welcome us Volunteer Helpers can only do so much and we try our best but your issue will get sorted soon! ;)

Cheers,

Daniel  😃
Yeah, I have multiple issues. LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Webroot has the best support system that I have ever seen and if you are in a rush you can always Submit a Support Ticket and when the staff come online tomorrow they can have a look at it unless the support inbox fixes it this evening!

Cheers,

Daniel 

Userlevel 7
Ok2bclever, I'm going to reply to you via private message. You should receive a new message from me shortly. 🙂