Solved

Alarmingly horrible customer service from Webroot

• 17 April 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi,

First off, let me say that I've been enjoying WebrootAnywhere for a year now. Its work just fine. I was sent an email a month ago asking for a renewal for another year of service. I paid for it. I didn't get a new code, it appears to be an extension.

Fast forward one month, and my code is expired. Webroot does not update, and the program say code is expired. I log into my online account, and the same code has an expiration date of 2019. I try to update/add new code in the program, and it gives me an error message stating that the code is already in use.

I've sent three messages to Webroot customer service over the past three days and have gotten NO RESPONSE.

This is very annoying. You people took my money, and don't have the time to make sure that my program updates successfully- this is a terrible representation of your business, and I now want nothing to do with it. I want my money back; I'm headed back to the crooks over at Norton.
icon

Best answer by LLiddell 17 April 2018, 21:23

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Lets see if we can get this sorted for you ASAP! Maybe one of the Community Staff can help you: @ @ @

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Hi,

First off, let me say that I've been enjoying WebrootAnywhere for a year now. Its work just fine. I was sent an email a month ago asking for a renewal for another year of service. I paid for it. I didn't get a new code, it appears to be an extension.

Fast forward one month, and my code is expired. Webroot does not update, and the program say code is expired. I log into my online account, and the same code has an expiration date of 2019. I try to update/add new code in the program, and it gives me an error message stating that the code is already in use.

I've sent three messages to Webroot customer service over the past three days and have gotten NO RESPONSE.

This is very annoying. You people took my money, and don't have the time to make sure that my program updates successfully- this is a terrible representation of your business, and I now want nothing to do with it. I want my money back; I'm headed back to the crooks over at Norton.
I sent you an email, if you can reply back and provide a phone number to contact you with, we will get this resolved.
Userlevel 1
It took a week, but the situation was resolved.

Thanks.
Badge +1
Miraculously I found a page where I could as for a refund. I entered the invoice number and voila! PayPal said that I received a refund in seconds! That´s the only good thing that I can say about Webroot.
Badge +1
Miraculously I found a page where I could as for a refund (removed link) I entered the invoice number and voila! PayPal said that I received a refund in seconds! That´s the only good thing that I can say about Webroot.
Any suggestion?

Edited by Ssherjj
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Do you want to clarify your question?