Solved

Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions

• 22 November 2016
  • 17 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Hi,

I wanted to know if there will be any special promotions from Webroot now that Black Friday and CyberMonday are just around the corner.

Regards,
Carlos
icon

Best answer by JP_ 22 November 2016, 23:07

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi carlos

That is a good question but I suggest that for more information you contact the Webroot Sales Team.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Greetings @,

Deals begin this Wednesday (Tomorrow).
(if you can keep a secret just wait until Monday but shhhhhhh) c:
Userlevel 7
Nice one, JP...you must have a cunning plan...;)...but as you say...shhhhh...or everyone will want one. 
Userlevel 7
Precisely, @ :D

Userlevel 7
Indeed...

Ahhhhhhh, beddie beddie intherething. I purchased my Webroot disc through Amazon the past few years. Last week I emailed Webroot from their Amazon Site and asked if there were going to be any promotional deals for the upcoming Holidays. The Webroot team replied back they knew of nothing at the moment but would send me an Email reply if there was something in the near future.

Are these promotions going to be available directly from Webroot via the Amazon site? My current subscription runs out in Jan 2017 and if I can save some $$$ thats great. I also like using my Amazon Store Card for purchases like this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi ROBERT,

I/we don't have any way of knowing if promotions from Webroot via Amazon will be occuring. Maybe @ might have some information? I'm thinking (unless my memory fails me) is he used to deal with Amazon concerning Webroot. But not sure if he still does. That's something one will have to keep an eye on. It's nice to know that Webroot responded saying they wiill send you an email letting you know via the Amazon site.;)

I like using my Amazon Store Card too. :D

Perhaps JamesG will respond. I don't mind saving a few bucks here and there and Amazon is my second favorite site. Guess what my favorite is {:-)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Perhaps JamesG will respond. I don't mind saving a few bucks here and there and Amazon is my second favorite site. Guess what my favorite is {:-)

awww is it Webroot?:D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Indeed...

AHH seriously one of my favorite cartoons from when I was younger. Wow, you just sent me into the past :manhappy:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Indeed...

AHH seriously one of my favorite cartoons from when I was younger. Wow, you just sent me into the past :manhappy:
Yes, mine too, JP. I didn't know they still showed Secret Squirrel the 90's. Ah, and let's not forget about his trusty sidekick, Morocco Mole.

:D :D :D 

Userlevel 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S_F9U9gNEQ
Userlevel 7
Hello @,

We will be offering promotions for these "holidays" but I cannot get into specifics.

I also wanted to note that if you do purchase the product via Amazon, you will want to wait until your current license expires before activating the new one.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Regards,
Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Thanks @,

I'll check later the Webroot website to see the deals.

Regards,
Carlos 
Userlevel 7
No worries!

Have a great rest of your day.

Regards,
I ended up re-upping my Internet Security Plus directly from Webroot via Amazon. I like using their money for a Month.
 Also, I got a reply from my Email to Webroot Sales and called them. Aparently there are no offers through Amazon so I paid $ 29.00 for the 3 devices one year protection. Call me old fashion but I like installing it from the disc as opposed to the download. Its the same price as it was last year.

I found it kind of odd that the sales person I spoke with, said if I did a renewal via Webroot that there would be a 50% discount. He said it was normally $ 59.00 for the year but renewing it would only cost $ 30.00 with the discount. Frankly I dont see much in the way savings doing it that way since Amazon has the disc for $29.00 and some change. Since I didnt feel like spending $50.00 to get free shipping, its about $ 4.00 to ship it.

Oh well, come January of 2017 when my current subscription expires, since Im quite happy with Webroots service and their support staff,  Ill be protected from the bad guys for another year.

I do have one question however. Since I will be getting a new Keycode with the 2017 disc, will Webroot Support be able to assist me in transfering  my passwords from the 2016 protection over to the 2017 ? Same holds true for the Webroot Filtering Extensions....the Webroot Password Manager... and the UBlock Origin that I currently have with Firefox ?

Much obliged for all the assistance I have gotten from the great folks at Webroot and I wish each and everyone a safe and sane Thanksgiving. Peace.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Robert,

Well you really don't need the disc because there is always Download a Copy Here  . All you would need is your new keycode.

Yes you will need to Contact Webroot Support to transfer your Passwords to the new keycode. The Webroot extensions will be installed and you should be able to keep UBlock Origin in Firefox without worrying about reinstalling. Since it is already installed in Firefox you will not lose that extension.

When you have a new keycode, you can activate it as follows:
  1. Open SecureAnywhere.  
  2. Click the gear icon next to My Account. Your account panel displays. [img]https://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/myaccountdetails.png[/img]  
  3. Under Activate a new keycode, enter the keycode you want to add and click Activate. If you would like to also add your keycode to your online management account, click here for instructions.
Hopefully this helps when that time comes to add your new keycode? @ that's not a bad deal for $29.00 is it?