Solved

Browser extension

• 4 December 2013
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Community Leader
  • 314 replies
Hi everyone,

I see a lot of posts about Webroot having a browser extension, and in the Webroot settings I see an option to display safetey ratings in search results, but I don't have any extension from Webroot, and I also don't have any ratings from Webroot in my search results. Is this only a feature of the higher level subscriptions, or is the AntiVirus supposed to have this too?

Thanks,
Shran
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 4 December 2013, 04:03

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Shran,

No it's part of the new 2014 Web Shield that they are rolling out slowly as it's all new Tech built on BrightCloud so you will get it sooner or later but you are still well protected with WSA's other Shields.

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi Daniel,

Okay, thanks for the info! By the way, I like your signature, just ignore the trolls (I saw that other topic you were posting in).

Shran
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Anytime my Friendly Andorian! :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
😃
Userlevel 7
@CommanderShran wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Okay, thanks for the info! By the way, I like your signature, just ignore the trolls (I saw that other topic you were posting in).

Shran
Personally, I like Daniels avatar....  :)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You made it for me so I guess he doesn't like yours either?

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
I like both of your avatars, sorry, I forgot to mention the avatar in my post! :p
Shran
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes Sir Commander!

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Well I was going to post a picture of Andorian Ale but I forgot how to post an image in a post!

Shran
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Right here Shran! Also they will not show until a Moderator checks it out first and you will be able to bypass moderation at Community Guide please see here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Announcements/New-VIP-Rewards/td-p/32094#.Up6rBOLZG_o

Userlevel 7
I don't have that little tree in my bar, I have the link button, then next to it the list button, but no tree to post an image. That's kind of strange. I would post a screenshot of it, but I can't 😛.

Shran
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ can look at it tomorrow it's not the first time I heard that!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Okay, thanks! I'll update with a glass of Andorian Ale once it gets fixed 😃. Then I can add those screenshots to the other post I made.

Shran
Userlevel 7
I've seen this once in the past and am looking into it. Thanks Daniel.