Solved

Can not turn WSA 9.0.1.35 on in Windows 10

• 30 July 2015
  • 5 replies

In Windows 10 I keep getting notifications that my system isn't protected even though WSA is showing green.  When I go to Security and Maintenance I can't turn on WSA. 
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 30 July 2015, 20:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
As a first step, try uninstalling and reinstalling it. If that doesn't help, please contact support so that we can figure this one out, in case it is happening to anyone else: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact
I am having same issue.  Windows defender is turned on and i have option to turn it off.  However Webroot tho shows installed will not give option to turn on.  Google Chrome shows it enabled. IE shows the icon as it did before windows 10 install. Seems to be issue with microsoft edge. is my computer protected?  Webroot account says it is running
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Can you please do a clean reinstall of WSA and Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and don't import any settings if asked to as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue? Also Microsoft Edge does not allow add-ons at this time but maybe in the future but it still works in IE11 and other supported Browsers? https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements-and-Release-Notes/WSA-version-9-0-0-64-officially-compatible-with-Windows-10/m-p/210192#M4726

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Your advice has resolved the issue. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
? awesome to hear and thanks for the report back!

Daniel 😃