Can't Uninstall Endpoint protection on windows 10

• 11 November 2018
  • 10 replies

Hi Team,

I'm trying to remove webroot Endpoint protection on my windows 10 pc from today morning and tried almost everything could someone please help me how can i remove it ?

10 replies

You can remove this by 3 methods, first you can remove it with appwiz console second option is using removal tool and third is by using my favourite command line method. 

IF you want  a step by step tutorial to remove it from your pc, I suggest you to visit below link
http://techblot.com/uninstall-webroot-secureanywhere-endpoint-protection-windows-7-8-10/
Thanks buddy
Don't use Method #2!! It's for pre-2012 Webroot legacy products. I frankly don't know why that removal tool is still available (@?). Methods #1 and #3 are OK.

Here are the official instructions for people who encounter uninstallation problems: link
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Don't use Method #2!! It's for pre-2012 Webroot legacy products. I frankly don't know why that removal tool is still available (@?). Methods #1 and #3 are OK.

Here are the official instructions for people who encounter uninstallation problems: link
You're right, and the only reason we maintain keeping that tool available is because there are some legacy products still around (as crazy as that is).
Thanks for the reply, Lara!

I have noticed, from web posts from various sources, that quite a few people (understandably) mistake this tool for a tool to remove WSA. Might it therefore be an idea to add to this tool a preliminary warning, when launched, that it only uninstalls pre-2012 legacy products, and not WSA?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Thanks for the reply, Lara!

I have noticed, from web posts from various sources, that quite a few people (understandably) mistake this tool for a tool to remove WSA. Might it therefore be an idea to add to this tool a preliminary warning, when launched, that it only uninstalls pre-2012 legacy products, and not WSA?
I think that's a great idea, let me see if I can find who owns that tool and maybe we can do just that.
Great! Thanks!

But I am a bit confused: I, er, thought that Webroot owned it 😠
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Great! Thanks!

But I am a bit confused: I, er, thought that Webroot owned it :@
We do, I'm referring to whichever team owns it, so I can go talk to them.
OK. That's clearer.

Thanks!