Solved

Chrome webfiltering extension no longer shows safety ratings using search engines.

• 14 February 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16
It, as of today,  just shows a broken image by all search results.  I've tried turning it off and on again in webshield settings, restarted computer, nothing works for that.  I'm using google chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) with adobe flash version Version: 24.0.0.221 on windows 10 home 64 bit.

Side note, it's happening to all 3 of my computers that have windows 10 64 bit home and the same version of chrome.
icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 14 February 2017, 23:08

View original

3 replies

Hi skippystyles,

Hopefully it is just a temporary problem as I am showing the same as you on Chrome in Windows 10 Pro.

If you hover over the broken image you will still see the Web Reputation ratings and you are protected regardless by the Web Filtering driver.

I imagine we will see this correct itself sooner than later. If it persists we can also submit a trouble ticket.;)

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Can you go here and install the latest Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webroot-filtering-extensi/kjeghcllfecehndceplomkocgfbklffd

Please let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Daniel

EDIT: It's not working for me either.
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
looks like it's fixed itself now, thanks. 🙂