Solved

Did the survey, never got a renewal code

• 9 December 2013
  • 15 replies

Hi, I did the "2-minute survey...1-year Webroot AntiVirus reward" over a week ago and I never received any renewal code.

So, what do I do?
icon

Best answer by MikeR 20 December 2013, 18:03

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi, I did the "2-minute survey...1-year Webroot AntiVirus reward" over a week ago and I never received any renewal code.

So, what do I do?
Do you have a link to the survey and was it from Webroot and did you use the same email address to join the Community?

Daniel
[link removed by Admin]

I got it emailed from fieldmarketing@webroot.com

No, I didn't sign up here with the same email. But since it was emailed to me and I clicked the link in the email I figured it shouldn't matter.
Userlevel 3
that doesn't sound right to me, that looks really fake, ill go ahead and upload it to my visual studios and see if their is a copyright but webroot or someone associated, but i can tell you right now that it doesn't look right, but im not associated with webroot so im not %100 percent yet. but just incase you should probly create a claim ticket and tell them you did a survey for webroot and it may have been fake, put the address in and also tell them the info given, they will will help you take the proper steps to get it fixed
http://www.snapapp.com/

I doubt it's fake dude
Userlevel 3
Cryptolocker was originally spead by emails directing you to legitimate sites that have been compromised, it's always worth checking.
Userlevel 3
well i can't find anything really linking it to webroot minus the link when you click webroot for a free 30 day trial, and also i don't know why they would want your business phone and also an email.... sounds sketchy to me but who knows, might be wrong.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

I got it emailed from fieldmarketing@webroot.com

No, I didn't sign up here with the same email. But since it was emailed to me and I clicked the link in the email I figured it shouldn't matter.
The reason for the email as a Webroot Admin or Mod can look it up but I'm sure they will see this and contact you tomorrow during the day! @ @ @ 

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi @ - Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, that email is indeed sent from Webroot and we manage that survey. While I'm not sure why you didn't get the free keycode at the end of the survey, I can help you get one.

Since we want to keep your keycode confidential, I'll reach out to you via private message and we'll sort this out. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All sorted! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I did the survey yesterday and no email as well?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
No response via email nor forum support??
Userlevel 7
I'll look into this for you and see if it is a recurring issue.

Would you like it sent to the email you are using on the forum?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thank you MikeR. Yes that address will be fine.
Userlevel 7
I'll add the days onto your current subscription for convenience. Can you please send me your keycode in a PM?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Sent you a PM MikeR!