Solved

Emulator help OS X

• 12 July 2016
  • 4 replies

I have a virus-free emulator for my Imac, I can run it with webroot on, but I can't use the controls when webroot is on. I can use controls when webroot is off. Does anyone know how I can have working controls while webroot is on. This is for OS X 10.11.5 NOT PC
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 13 July 2016, 01:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi ROMPlayer

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am afraid that I am not a Mac user and therefore do not have a detailed knowledge of the Mac version of WSA.

I therefore think that you need the services of our resident Mac guru ? in relation to this issue. I have pinged her for you and hopefully she will be around shortly.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hello ROMPlayer, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Please check if it is being blocked by WSA's Active Processes.

Open WSA GUI > Utilities (Cog Wheel) > System Control. Scroll the Active Processes and see if it is being blocked. I would also submit a Support Ticket before changing from blocked to allow or if there is nothing blocked. Support is a free service.

So I have all of the files webroot is picking up for the Emulator, and there on allow, but I still can't use the controls. How do I add an exclustion for the Emulator?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Probably best to Submit a Support Ticket  as there are likely files which need simple whitelisting. Thanks.