Error message: Keycode already registered.

• 2 March 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello. I'm still having webroot console issues. Im trying to get my current keycode on mt webroot console. in 2014 I had several tablets with the original keycode for the webroot I purchased via Best Buy. Later on I replaced all of these tablets with a newer tablet and used a new webroot av via Best buy. I didn't realuize there was a new keycode. in 2016 I accidentally renewed the wrong keycode and had to call webroot/geeksquad to resolve this and get the right keycode renewed and the extra renewl credited. In the process, I seem to have two different emails registered and several web consoles trying to resolve the wrong keycode renewal matter. Now Ive tried renewing the current keycode and I went on both consoles to verify that the keycode was active and renewed. both consoles do not show the current keycode. They show the original defunct keycode. attempting to add the current keycode to eitehr console results in an error message taht the keycode is already registered. If I managed to register the current keycode on a third account that I cannot recall or know of, I cannot say. What I want to do is get the current keycode on the webconsole with the email that geeksquat and webbroot recognzes me under and get that console working properly. Any help would be apprecated. Thanks. Mitch.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Only Webroot Support can look after Online Console issues so please put in a ticket and let them know what's happening and even post the link from this thread into your ticket! Webroot Customer Service

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Salutations @ and welcome to our Community!

If you send me a private message with the full active keycode that you are using, I can assist you from there without having to go through Support. I'm always happy to help when I can :catvery-happy:

Best,