Firefox hangs

• 19 December 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
 Hi.
After upgrading firefox it hangs.But wnen I disable the web shield and Antifishing, it works fine. I uninstall  the firefox and reinstall but the same problem.
your help will be appreciated.
Joy55

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Joy55,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Would you please Submit a Support Ticket so that the Webroot Team can check this out for you?

While you're waiting you could try uninstalling/reinstalling Webroot to see if that fixes this issue.
 Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you added your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi,
Thank you for your guidence. I tried but prolem not solved.
I reinstalled the software twice but problem remains.
Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

You are most welcome. 

Please submit that support ticket so Webroot Support Team can fix this for you. Let them know that you have tried uninstalling /reinstalling with no avail.

Webroot Support is a free service by the way.

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
@, I've gone ahead and created a support ticket for you to get the ball rollin'.

Merry Christmas! :cathappy:
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Thank you JP