How can I uninstall webroot to install new code? I do and I try to install but it says expired.

• 17 February 2015
  • 1 reply

I am about to lose my mind. It shouldn't be this difficult. It wasn't a decade ago when I was first using it. 

I have multiple accounts, apparently. This computer says it is expired. I renewed on the other computer. This computer has a different keycode. I have done everything Geek Squad has said to do. I can't get rid of the damned expired message here to put in a new key code. 

Who is the dip**bleep** who designed the new setup? He needs to be taken out back and beaten to a pulp!

I have been working on this for hours now. Please help. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello SpitfireFaerie,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Once you have re-checked the correct options, try uninstalling Webroot from the Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs option, or from Start > All Programs > Webroot SecureAnywhere > Tools > Uninstall Webroot.
EDITED
If this doesn't help look Here

Last but not least you can Contact Support free of charge with an active subscription and they can look into this for you.

If you have WebrootInternet Security Plus or WSAC then you will need support to switch Password Manager to the new keycode anyways.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,