How do I activate the Online Password Manager on my Mac Book Pro?

Thank you for your assistance. I have tried many different things. Have an account. Have a password. Have a security code. I'm just really frustrated. Have had Webroot on Windows 10 but just now navigating a Mac. Again, I really appreciate any help.

Sincerely,
Cyndee

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi dottorok

Welcome to the Community Forums.

May I just check that you are asking about how you get to use the Webroot Password Manager on your Mac Book Pro?

Regards, Baldrick

Hi Baldrick! TY for welcome and response. I feel ignorant, but I keep getting a box in the right hand corner saying the Component Installer is getting ready to request.... this is under the Manage your Password section. Then, it tells me that my request has failed... I hope this answers your question.... thank you again! Cyndee
Userlevel 7
Hi Cyndee

Thanks for the response. From what you are describing, and given that this is occurring online I would recommend that you Open a Support Ticket, to let the Support Team know so that they can investigate the issue for you.

But I see that you have already received a reply to a similar question to Sherry on Sunday last. Did you follow here advice? And if you did what was the result? If the advice did not resolve the situation then you should open the Support Ticket as both she & I have suggested.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Hi Baldrick! No, it did not work. I appreciate your time and suggestions. Guess I will submit a support ticket. Have a good, safe 4th of July weekend!!
Cyndee
Userlevel 7
Hi Cyndee

Am sorry to hear that the previously posted advice did not work for you. I did a little more research on this and found another thread that ended with the same advice about opening a support ticket, so it looks like this will be the only way to resolve this if an uninstall/reinstall has not worked.

Please keep us posted as to what the Support Team say/do to resolve your issue.

Have a great Holiday weekend.

Regards, Baldrick