How do I enter webroot code to continue subscription?

• 30 May 2015
  • 1 reply

Morning,

My current subscription for Webroot will expire within the next 15 days, so I purchased a new disk from BestBuy.  How do I enter my code to continue my subscription?

Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello DragonQ21,

Welcome to the Webroot Community

If you have a new keycode, you can activate it as follows:
  1. Open SecureAnywhere.  
  2. Click the gear icon next to My Account. Your account panel displays. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/myaccountdetails.png[/img]  
  3. Under Activate a new keycode, enter the keycode you want to add and click Activate. Note: your keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters. It is unique and holds the information about your subscription. You may choose to copy and paste your keycode when prompted, to ensure that the characters are entered correctly.
If you would like to also add your keycode to your online management account, click here for instructions

Note: Currently, if you use the Password Management feature, support will need to assist you in this process to retain functionality beyond the expiration date of the original keycode.  Please contact support for assistance in associating your account to the proper keycode.

Now another thing I need to mention is if your old keycode is directly from Webroot you would need to uninstall Webroot subscription and install Best buy subscription keycode.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,