Solved

How do I set up to scan my d: drive?

• 8 July 2015
  • 3 replies

My automatic scan scans my C:drive only.  How do I set up to scan my D:drive?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 8 July 2015, 22:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

WSA scans the Windows installation drive by default but you can manually carry out a scan of other drives, etc. by doing a custom scan.

Open WSA and, in the main interface, click on the gear/cog on the right hand side of the "PC Security" tab. You should be presented with a new panel showing scan statistics and a "Scan my Computer" and "Custom Scan" button on the left hand side.

Click on "Custom Scan", and there you can click on "Add File/Folder", and can the select the specific drive you want to scan. After you have done that, just click on "Start Scan", and it will scan the drive selected.

Hope that helps?

Thanks for the help.  I started the scan of my D:drive.  Is it possible to set up both the C: and 😨 drives on the automatic scan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

There is no need as WSA's Realtime Shield is always looking after your system. And there is no real way of adding other Drives to the Scanning Schedule. http://www.webroot.com/En_US/SecureAnywhere/PC/WSA_PC_Help.htm#C2_Scanning/CH2c_ChangingScanSchedule.htm and again the Realtime Shield it's always at work.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉