I am geting a new Computer and dont know where my original Install Disk is. How do I install on it?

• 18 July 2016
  • 2 replies

I want to install the Program on a new Computer.  I only have it installed on one so far.  I dont have the original Install Disk.  How do I install the Program on a new Computer?  I currently have it on one Computer and a Cell Phone.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi Bob106

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just add to what Daniel has posted...you will also need to log into your online console (HERE) and unregister/deactivate the instance of WSA on your old computer, assuming always that you are not going to be using the old computer and are effectively transferring your subcription to the new computer.

If that is the case the please see this KB Article that explains how to undertake the deactivation.

Regards, Baldrick