I have 88 Threats all of the time

• 5 July 2015
  • 5 replies

I have 88 Threats showing all of the time even after a scan and I do not know how to get rid of this. How can I fix this? I do not think WEBROOT is working properly.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi SliceofD

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I hope that I have correctly interpreted your issue and as a first step to resolving this for you would you please go HERE, take a look at the information and go to the same place as described in the article, click on Reset Protection Statistics and then do a scan.  It should clear as a result of this action, since it is just showing the total of threat/malware, etc. that WSA removed since you installed WSA.

To help clarify the stats... Take a look at THIS KB.  If you indeed have Active Threats listed, you will want to submit a Support Ticket.  Threats Removed are not a worry.

Regards, Baldrick
no this is not my problem
the first screen of webroot always show 88 threats after the word scan and will not go away and I can not clean up any threats at all??
After the word scan on the first screen of webroot it says I have 88 threats and it will not let me clean them and I have run scan after scan and it is still ther. I don not think webroot is running properly and what you said to dois not the proplem.

I had to hit a reset button thank you all fixed

Userlevel 7
Hi SliceofD

OK, well that is good news...I should have made the use of the 'Reset' button clearer in my post...will have to make sure that I do that next time. Apologies for that.

Glad that you are sorted.

Regards, Baldrick