I have emails disappearing from my inbox and others not arriving.

• 10 March 2015
  • 1 reply

Internet provider said I should contact my webroot to see if filters have been changed. Please help. I have had emails forwarded to me (from another group member) that had not arrived. They were in my inbox when I went to bed last night & are gone this morning. I also sent myself several emails & they disappeared. Several other issues with knowing emails were sent to me & they never arrived. I need to talk to a live person.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
Internet provider said I should contact my webroot to see if filters have been changed. Please help. I have had emails forwarded to me (from another group member) that had not arrived. They were in my inbox when I went to bed last night & are gone this morning. I also sent myself several emails & they disappeared. Several other issues with knowing emails were sent to me & they never arrived. I need to talk to a live person.
We do not do any email filtering, so the issue you are describing should not have anything to do with Webroot. I would suggest changing your email password if you have not already done so since you are seeing suspicious behavior in your email.

-Dan