Solved

Infected Scan Question

• 10 January 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Last Wednesday, I had a scare with an infected scan. I'm talking the red dot with the ! inside it. I ran the scanner again and it returned to green. After that, I uninstalled the program and then reinstalled it. So far, it's run clean. I've been through the Quarentine logs as well as the watch list. There's no record of the infection on either. Does this mean I am not infected and Webroot removed the virus, or do I need to redo my whole system?

Thx
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 10 January 2018, 09:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello sxd0145,

There is no way for us to know on the forum if Webroot removed anything from your computer. With the icon turning Green you are more than likely safe. But I would contact Webroot Support to make sure. Sending a Support ticket in sends logs automatically to Webroot. If the want more logs they will contact you by Support Ticket. Support will know if there was anything unsafe on your computer by your logs.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.
Userlevel 1
Thank you! I will try that. Thank you for getting back to me.