Key code

• 3 October 2018
  • 1 reply

My labtop stop working and i got a new one. But The key code got wet and now i have no way of finding it, i think, I still have the disk . Could the Key Code be in it.if pleasae help.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

You can sign into your Online Account Console and find the keycode there. Since you had Webroot on your old computer would be wise to Deactivate Webroot first.

If you want to request your keycode or installation instructions to be emailed to you, click here to fill out the request form.

If you have a Best Buy Subscription you can call  1-800-433-5778 and ask to speak to software customer service department, they WILL be able to pull up your account with the product key. 

Then once you have the keycode you can follow these instructions below to reinstall Webroot on your new PC.

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
If you are still having issues then you can always Submit a Support Ticket and Support will gladly assist you free of charge with an active Webroot subscription. Support usually responds in 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps?