Solved

Last year subscription expired.New today, tried to install and it keeps telling me it has expired.!

• 30 June 2015
  • 5 replies

No startup begins after I install new disc.  Keeps coming up "Your subscription has expired" Just bought a new one for one year !
icon

Best answer by JamesG 1 July 2015, 15:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

If Webroot is already installed on the system, inserting the disc will simply launch the application.

Please take a look at this guide describing how to activate your new keycode and let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/Activate-a-New-Keycode/ta-p/4949

Best Regards,
Thanks for the response. I put the new CD in, will not start moving and I now see the old popup of the webroot scan -work page telling me it has expired. Do I need to erase all old webroot on my computer first ? 
Userlevel 7
No, putting in the disk will only launch the application on your computer. It is already installed so the disk is not necessary.

Please open Webroot, click the Gear Icon next to "My Account" and input your new keycode.

Regards,
Problem solved ! All they needed was the new code under the cover of tape on the back of the case. Post frustration, Thank you.
Userlevel 7
@,

That is excellent news!

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best Regards,