License Transfer

• 15 March 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12
I have done this each year,  yet it appears the original Private Messages for those have since left. Who would i contact for a license tranfer. Just bought a renewal key and need to hook up with someone who can transfer.  Nic and James handled this in the past yet they have appeared to have retired.  

Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Datagg, I'll ping @ He'll help you with this.
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Support allready got to this earlier today. Thanks so much for chiming in. All set tho. 
Take care
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Glad that support was able to sort this out for you @ earlier today. 

Happy to see you back in the community! Don't be a stranger!
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Hello... They successfuly got mine up to spec with 388 days, yet i just noticed my other 4 installs (5 license) on other comps are now showing 1 day which i dont even get as i bought new key each with 22 days left.  Wow... Last round you guys applied my new key to the old and bang all 5 up to date with days added.  This time, support had me instal the NEW key to my version and none of the oters updated.  latest message is for me to uninstal all versions apparently and redo with new key.  Wow what a pain... This was such an easy process in the past.  i wrote support back to verify just my version to reinstal or all 5.. geeesh.  2 installs arent even here at this point...  So i just wrote them  back, but figured i would come here as perhaps you guys have some special thing you did in years past that made this no fuss no muss situation and can help.  I will wait till i hear from you befire this uninstal reinstal fiasco. 

Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Hey @

I just talked with our support team and escalated this. They just reached back out and will help you get your license setup on your other 4 computers. 

Thank you!
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Hello. Its almost time to upgrade. How best to handle this, to avoid issues like before. When i buy a new license, who do i send it to?... Id like if possible like originally to show newly purchased license and the time on that is added to current license. That was so simple years ago and why i have continued webroots use Last round was a pain though and hopefully that can be avoided.

Thank you