Solved

Monthly Report

• 27 September 2017
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
I find it annoying that a pop up comes up asking me to see my monthly report which I did. It then keeps popping up throughout the day. I do not want to have to reboot this machine to get rid of this annoyance. What to do?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 28 September 2017, 21:06

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
It looks like you have a PC and Mac that have checked in. Which are you experiencing the popup one?

If you could provide a screenshot, that would also be helpful for our Team.

This may be something that can be resolved by simply Uninstalling/Re-Installing SecureAnywhere.
Userlevel 2
It is a pop up on my PC and most annoying. I have a screen shot; how do I upload it?
Userlevel 7

Double Left Click File or Pic on your computer.

Userlevel 2
Pop up on my PC. Annoying and won't stay away.

Userlevel 7
Hello Petebo,

Please try a Uninstall / Clean install of WSA:

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue? If not then Please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort your issue!
Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.
Userlevel 2
I think I'll take a pass on this. It has happened previously and have done that.  I will be reconsidering renewing my subscription when that time comes. To do this is a pain in the neck nuisance. A previous tech support person some time ago said to read the report to the bottom and then reboot. 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I think I'll take a pass on this. It has happened previously and have done that.  I will be reconsidering renewing my subscription when that time comes. To do this is a pain in the neck nuisance. A previous tech support person some time ago said to read the report to the bottom and then reboot. 
@, I hope you know that our Support Team can remotely resolve this happy for you. They're happy to do so, and all Customer Service is included with your subscription. (It is US Support by the way :catwink:)

Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Send us a Support Ticket

Cheers,
Userlevel 2
I know but it is not that big of an issue.