light bulb

Did You Know?

Frequent Voice
Accepted Solution

My laptop won't start Webroot CD, how do I reinstall it again?

I'm running Windows 7 and I'm on an ASUS X54C laptop. I recently uninstalled Webroot Secure Anywhere antivirus and

was planning to reinstall to obtain the toolbar, but now I can't because my laptop is not reading the CD for some reason.

I was running Webroot SecureAnywhere v8.0.2.43, I know this because I have it installed on my other PC(desktop)

Topics: 656
Kudos: 8,230
Solutions: 618

Re: My laptop won't start Webroot CD, how do I reinstall it again?

[ Edited ]

Here is the download link to the latest version v8.0.2.43 all you need is the license key to install: http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe

And Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. Smiley Wink

HTH,

TH

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.pngSigGVIP.pngEPA.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v9.0.1.36 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 10 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.7.0.7135.

MVP.gif.png Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security  

Twitter1.png  Untitled-1.png  WBA.png

Topics: 656
Kudos: 8,230
Solutions: 618

[ Edited ]

Also the Password Management Toolbar is only in the Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus and Complete versions not in the AV only version as this is where you posted it! But the download link above is good for all 3 versions as the keycode determines the version you get!

TH

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.pngSigGVIP.pngEPA.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v9.0.1.36 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 10 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.7.0.7135.

MVP.gif.png Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security  

Twitter1.png  Untitled-1.png  WBA.png

Frequent Voice

Much appreciated, even though I found it earlier before you posted it lol. Thanks anyway, I've given you Kudos.

About the password manager extension, that's strange, if it's only available for those webroot versions how come it was automatically installed to my Chrome browser?

Topics: 292
Kudos: 1,366
Solutions: 395

According to the permissions on your keycode, it looks to me like you've actually got Webroot Internet Security Smiley Wink
/// JimM ///
/// Former Community Manager - Now Humble Internet Citizen///
/// Also Formerly a Technical Support Escalations Engineer ///
Frequent Voice

So how do I install the toolbar add on again?
Topics: 200
Kudos: 961
Solutions: 427

TripleHelix provided the download link in a previous response. You can uninstall SecureAnywhere, reboot, and then click this Installer Link to get the toolbar back. Please write down your keycode so that you can enter it when prompted.

Serious Gamers need Serious Protection - Webroot AntiVirus for PC Gamers

Follow us for giveaways: 

Twitter.pngFB.png

Mike R

Marketing & Gaming Project Coordinator