Solved

My laptop won't start Webroot CD, how do I reinstall it again?

• 16 November 2012
  • 8 replies

I'm running Windows 7 and I'm on an ASUS X54C laptop. I recently uninstalled Webroot Secure Anywhere antivirus and
was planning to reinstall to obtain the toolbar, but now I can't because my laptop is not reading the CD for some reason.

I was running Webroot SecureAnywhere v8.0.2.43, I know this because I have it installed on my other PC(desktop)
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 16 November 2012, 07:13

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Here is the download link to the latest version v8.0.2.43 all you need is the license key to install: http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe

And Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. ;)

HTH,

TH
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Also the Password Management Toolbar is only in the Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus and Complete versions not in the AV only version as this is where you posted it! But the download link above is good for all 3 versions as the keycode determines the version you get!

TH
Much appreciated, even though I found it earlier before you posted it lol. Thanks anyway, I've given you Kudos.

About the password manager extension, that's strange, if it's only available for those webroot versions how come it was automatically installed to my Chrome browser?
Userlevel 7
According to the permissions on your keycode, it looks to me like you've actually got Webroot Internet Security 😉
So how do I install the toolbar add on again?
Userlevel 7
TripleHelix provided the download link in a previous response. You can uninstall SecureAnywhere, reboot, and then click this Installer Link to get the toolbar back. Please write down your keycode so that you can enter it when prompted.
So this is the third time in the last year that I have looked for the illusive link to download the password manager toolbar for chrome.  I should have kept track of it in the past but why is this so hard?  Why does this not download automatically or maybe have a link on your site.  The first time I tried a year ago it too a month an way too many calls to support to get it done.  I have looked on the help site and I follow the problem solved tabs and they go no where.  Webroot is lucky that Norton is 100x worse at managing passwords.

For the love of god can I just get a link  to download the pass word manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ wrote: 
For the love of god can I just get a link  to download the pass word manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Internet/Web-root-password-manager-in-Chrome-is-gone/m-p/308933/highlight/true#M11510