NSqTkQva.exe

• 13 October 2015
  • 1 reply

What is this 'NSqTkQva.exe' file that showed up in my Webroot programs directory on 9/25/15? This date follows by one day the date (9/24/15) that Windows 7 identified (Control Panel/System and Security/Action Center/Maintenance) a failure of the factory (eMachines) installed MVIDIA Graphics card. The message states that "steps are available for solving this problem". However, when the online solution link is opened, the Windows disclaimer states that "This solution could not be downloaded:  PRS 404
  • Your computer was unable to download the solution at this time. Check to make sure your computer is connected to the Internet, and then try to download the solution again later.

Windows Device Manager shows it is the correct driver and operating without issue. Windows System Information (Accessories) shows the conflict..No matter what I do, there is no change.and I was getting the BSOD numerous times - even in "Safe Start" mode, requiring to boot from the Windows 64-bit repair disc, then resorting to System Restore. Now, I'm dealing (again) with all the Windows updates. But, the hardware conflict remains and Webroot and two other anti-malware programs turn up no infections. But, I don't recall this Webroot .exe file prior to the 9/25/15 date and don't know if it has anything to do with this sudden hardware conflict. (?) Search of any kind turns up nothing. Please advise.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi patdahat

Welcome to the Community Forums.

As you are seeing this in the 'Webroot programs directory'...not shure which one you mean as there are a couple, I would Open a Support Ticket and get the Support Team to investigate this for you, at least from a perspective aof any potential impact in WSA and/or the working of your system.

If you just provide the link to this thread that should be sufficent given all the information that you have provided therein.

The service is free of charge for WSA users with an active/curent subscription.

Please keep us posted on progress as I for one am quite interested by what this is and may have been caused by.

Regards, Baldrick