Solved

Number of PC's Protected

• 12 July 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16
I removed 1 PC out of 3, when i log into my account it shows 2 PC's protected, however, for some reason when I open webroot secureanywhere on my laptop, and click "see the report" it shows 3 pc's protected.  How can I fix this?
icon

Best answer by JP_ 13 July 2017, 22:49

View original

4 replies

Hi skippystyles,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by, "when I open webroot secureanywhere on my laptop, and click "see the report" it shows 3 pc's protected." I don't see "see the report" on my PC.
However, I think you may be referring to the "Security Report" that Webroot has sent to their customers in the past. I thought I always received that report via email, but I think I do remember members posting that there was a link to their report in their WSA PC interface. (  I haven't gotten a report in months and have never seen a link to this report in the WSA interface.)

That being said, I will say that there are many reports from users that the report information isn't always accurate. I know that Webroot is aware of the errors. I'm not sure whether Webroot is going to continue with these reports, given their inaccuracies. Since I hadn't seen one in a while I kind of thought they had just decided to ditch the reports all together. But I will ping our Webroot Community Manager @ and see if he has anything to add to this topic. I am interested in what he has to say, too.

In closing, I would just say that the Web Console is the best source for license information, including PCs protected, remaining licenses, expiration date, etc.

Hope this info helps. If you still have questions or I have misunderstood your question then please reply back and we will do our best to give you an answer. ;)

Cheers,
BD

Userlevel 7
Salutations @

How long ago did you deactivate the PC before checking your Security Report? It can take up to 24 - 48 hours for this to update and reflect accurately.

In addition, if you send me your keycode in a PM we can check out your Account on the backend to make sure there are no discrepancies.
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
Thanks so much for the Reply's and thanks JP for checking into that, I did go ahead and PM you, thanks so much for the help 🙂
Userlevel 7
Awesome, I cleaned up your Online Console @. Let me know what you think :D