Please run the Webroot disk. It is in my computer and will not work. Help!

• 3 July 2015
  • 6 replies

Help me run my disk. It is in my computer. The keycode is (Edited for Security reasons)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

You don't need the disk to install Webroot. Ok? Is this your first time installing Webroot or is this a renewal? If this is a renewal with a new keycode please let me know otherwise follow instructions below.

To install WSA:  Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

KInd Regards

This is a renewal with a new keycode.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @

If you have a new keycode, you can activate it as follows:
  1. Open SecureAnywhere.  
  2. Click the gear icon next to My Account. Your account panel displays. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/myaccountdetails.png[/img]  
  3. Under Activate a new keycode, enter the keycode you want to add and click Activate. Note: your keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters. It is unique and holds the information about your subscription. You may choose to copy and paste your keycode when prompted, to ensure that the characters are entered correctly.
If you would like to also add your keycode to your online management account, click here for instructions.
Hope this helps and if not please get back to us

Yes Hi,
I have a hard copy of WEBROOT Secure/Anywhere. I encerted the disc into my drive and I need instructions on how to install it. I would appreciate your help with this. Thank you.

Michael
Please,
I must be missing something. I simply want to install the hard copy (CD) WEBROOT disc that I received in the mail and paid for. Can you assist me... please.
Michael
Userlevel 7
Hi Michael61

Welcome to the Community Forums.

You should just be able to put the CD into the CD drive, close it and the installation process should auto start. If that is not happening then please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WRSA on the target system/machine! 
  • Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console HERE
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Install with the newly downloaded installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
and that should do the job.

The added bonus by using this method is that you will get the latest version of the installer whereas the CD version may be an older one.

Let us know if that works for you and if not then please come back with more details on the problem(s) that you are having.

Regards, Baldrick