Quarantined files

• 10 October 2017
  • 2 replies

There is nowhere to choose to get items out of quarantine. There is no way to get to where quarantine is 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Have a look here on how to restore your files: http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/603/Managing-Quarantined-Items

Also if it keeps getting detected please Submit a Support Ticket and they will sort it out for you!

Thanks,

Daniel
@ wrote:
There is no way to get to where quarantine is 
Yes, there is.
  • Right-click on the Webroot icon in the Notification Area (to the right of the Taskbar) and select View Status to open the Webroot Window.
  • In the righthand panel in that window, click on the cog to the right of PC Security to access the PC Security window
  • Click on the Quarantine tab to access the Quarantined file list

@ wrote:
There is nowhere to choose to get items out of quarantine.
Again, yes there is:
  • Tick the checkbox to the left of the quarantined file that you want to restore
  • Click the Restore button in the bottom right hand corner of the window

But be VERY careful about following the above instructions!! Webroot has quarantined this file because it believes it is infected. You should be very sure that it is not, before restoring it.

A better move, if you think this file is not infected, is to contact Support for further help. and advice. They can also whitelist this file if they determine it to be clean.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Sorry, Daniel. I didn't seem to see your reply! (Perhaps I had opened this thread a while before I replied to the OP).