Solved

Re: Mac Version 9.0.4.23 (Released October 17th, 2016)

• 16 November 2016
  • 7 replies

My Webroot will not work as before. There is no longer an icon W and when I click in app in Finder, a blank window comes up. Now I have to sign in at the website which currently says I am infected! When I press the command button on the console to clean and quarantine, nothing happens! Help! I have 60 days left on my subscription and gonna have to cut it off if it's not working!
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 17 November 2016, 00:04

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi sthyatt,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry you are having these issues. Please would you Submit a Support Ticket and they can have a look to see what's going on.

This is of course a free service with your Webroot subscription.

Or you can call.
https://tel:18666124268
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM (MST)

Hope this helps somewhat?
Userlevel 7
Thanks, Sherry ^_^

Support will get everything straightened out, @!
No kudos here! I spent over an hour with two Geek Squad guys who could not help me. :-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi sthyatt,

I am sorry to hear that the Geek Squad was unable to help you. As I mentioned in my post you can always contact Webroot Support.

Would you want to uninstall/reinstall Webroot? Or did Geek Squad do that already? I can give yu exact instructions how to reinstall Webroot if you want to try that. Otherwise Webroot Support will take care of this for you.

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
No kudos here! I spent over an hour with two Geek Squad guys who could not help me. :-(

I hate to be the one to have to say it but.....

<

Sherry,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it three times now. It boots to the green icon, but after approximately 45 seconds, it turns brown with an exclamation point that says if this continues, I should contact Webroot. I took the laptop into Best Buy. They gave me the key again and I plugged it in. They thought it was working, but it was not. I am about ready to just purchase Norton. :-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi sthyatt,

I am really sorry you are having all these issues. I have a Mac running Webrioot for 3 years and Webroot is far lighter and better IMO then Norton. Can't you please Submit a Support Ticket or call Webroot tomorrow so that they can remotely get into your computer and fix Webroot for you. If you want to call them you might have to wait abit on hold  but they can help you on the spot to get this resolved.This is a FREE service. Try going this route ok? Again I'm sorry you are having all this commotion..

https://tel:18666124268
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM (MST)