Solved

Type your question here...How do I reinstall software webroot secure anywhere?

• 22 December 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
How do I reinstall the software for webroot secure anywhere?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 22 December 2016, 06:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello laydegray,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Do you have Webroot installed already? If not look below:

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
If you have Webroot installed and want to reinstal follow below:

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 1
Thanks. Do you know why I am getting an alert that my subscription is expired and  I have renewed it already?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Your welcome,

Would  you do a reboot and after reboot do a manual scan. See if it still shows expired.

May I ask where you Renewed your Subscription from, would it be a Best Buy Subscription or from Webroot or some other place?

From Webroot online it can take a little while for the back office to process the renewal.  If you are having renewal issues then you can Open a Support Ticket 
or call 1-866-612-4268.

With Best Buy  this is automated,, it can take 24-48 hours depending on the time of day you provided your payment information .Call 1-800-GEEK-SQUAD (1-800-433-5778) for assistance

If you recieved a new keycode please look here to activate your new keycode.http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/651/Activating-Keycodes

Userlevel 1
Thanks for your reply. My issue has been resolved.