Did You Know?

31avgusta
Accepted Solution

Webroot SecureAnywhere- lost my keycode

Hi, I've had my Webroot SecureAnywhere for months but just now tried to install it, only to find i lost my keycode. Now what do I do??

Val

Peace
Please use plain text.
mendo

Re: Webroot SecureAnywhere- lost my keycode

did You purchase it on webroot.com or maybe at bestbuy ?
Please use plain text.
DavidP1970
Kudos: 1,585
Solutions: 187

Hello 31avgusta and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Log into your Account Console.  Once logged in, at the upper right hand corner click on your email address and selece "Manage Keycodes".

If you are not able to log into the Console, see This Link to have the download instructions and key code re-emailed to you.

New to the Community? Register now and start posting!

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC)   Download (Best Buy Subscription)   Submit Trouble Ticket   Account Console   User Guides   

"If you don't learn something new every day, you need to pay more attention. I often get my daily learning here so grab a chair and stay a while!"
WSA-Complete (Beta Tester), Toshiba Satellite L305, Intel Pentium Dual CPU at 1.87 GHz, 3 GB RAM With Windows 7 (x86) (Yes its old.. but it still usually works! : )
Please use plain text.
31avgusta

bestbuy
Please use plain text.
DavidP1970

31avgusta wrote:
bestbuy

If it is the  Best Buy Subscription, you can call them or Geek Squad and obtain the key code, as mendo was getting to.  

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC)   Download (Best Buy Subscription)   Submit Trouble Ticket   Account Console   User Guides   

"If you don't learn something new every day, you need to pay more attention. I often get my daily learning here so grab a chair and stay a while!"
WSA-Complete (Beta Tester), Toshiba Satellite L305, Intel Pentium Dual CPU at 1.87 GHz, 3 GB RAM With Windows 7 (x86) (Yes its old.. but it still usually works! : )
Please use plain text.
mendo

31avgusta, just call 1-888-BESTBUY (1-888-237-8289) and ask to speak to software subscription department, they WILL be able to pull up your account with the product key.
Please use plain text.
DavidP1970

They will only have the key code if it is a Best Buy Subscription version.  Best Buy also sells versions that are not supported by Geek Squad and they do not have the key code information for those sales.

Helpful Webroot Links:

Please use plain text.
MikeR
Topics: 136
Kudos: 740
Solutions: 427

Please let me know if Best Buy Assurance is able to assist you. If not, you can Send me a Private Message with your invoice number or any other information (first name/last name, other email addresses) and I will search for your keycode on the back end.

Please use plain text.