Webroot Service Level

• 11 January 2016
  • 2 replies

It would be difficult to conceive a more dis-oriented and badly developed installation procedure for webroot -NOTHING works first time, and I have just spent the best part of a day spread over three days just chasing around a system whose explanations are more or less non-existent  and include numerous gaps in the information provided.

This systemic immaturity extends through the download/installation/keycode/account management and technical support parts of the process, and if I had know what I was in for I would never have started in the first place despite being a previous customer.

The USA  part of this organisation has clearly been designed to put off customers WEbroot wouldapparently not like to know - thus once you do get through you are advised that the expected time "to answer" is 20 minutes which is a pretty good way in tradtional English vernacular of telling you t0 "F**** Off".

The email system for seeking advice is also a joke - it appears that you can ask three questions, then if the answer is still not there, you are cut off if you want to ask for clarification.

I am torn between asking for  refund and bashing on - the only bright side of the webroot fiasco is the Dublin sales/support officewho are the only ones in this sorry empire who actually appear to do the jobs they are being paid to do.

For anyone reading this who has not yet made a commitment, I wouls advise to forget Webroot - it getes far from the best Press reviews and is a most user - unfriendly oroduct.

Sorry fans - you have a heretic in your midst.

Andrew Sanders

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sorry about that - Monday morning is generally the longest hold times, so it's best to avoid trying to call in then. You can submit a ticket online instead, and request a callback so you don't have to wait on hold.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Can you tell us what issues you are having as we could help you on the community. Is it a new subscription or current one and do you have your online account setup with the keycode installed in there? Any info would be helpful so we can help you!

Thanks,

Daniel ;)