Webroot update won't install

• 29 November 2017
  • 5 replies

You blamed malware. I don't have malware by 3 different malware programs.
I want my money back.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Welcome to the Community vrystaat, What is your current version of Webroot?
Userlevel 7
@, I've gone ahead and created a support case on your behalf with our Team to ensure you receive the best assistance possible.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thanks!
You have unfortunately not given me any solutions
Userlevel 7
Please provide as much information as possible to our Team via the support ticket in your Inbox. You can also reach them directly by Phone for immediate help:
Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Greetings vrystaat. The very first thing to do is to appreciate and then thank JP for opening up a support ticket on your behalf. The only possible way to help you is for you to provide as much information as you can as to the issue you are having. As of my posting I see you have not offered up any pertinent information.

Ive been a happy customer of Webroot for some time and I can honestly state that the Forum members and the Moderators have been more than helpful to me as well as many other satisfied customers. Now, rest assured; even though you have not offered up any information, the Moderators will read their crystal ball and seek out a fortune teller to find out whats up.... and then give you a solution.

In the meantime, hang in there, you have chosen Webroot which is a wise decision on your part.