• 2 replies

how do i find a list of blocked sites?
icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 17 November 2016, 15:15

View original

2 replies

Hi melodylbailey,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

As far as i know there is not a lisr, per se. The Webroot Web Filtering Extension places colored icons next to sites that appear when searching.

Google, Bing & Yahoo search engine users will see annotated search results in supported browsers. Each search result will appear with a colored icon to indicate the current reputation of that website.

Additionally, users can hover over the colored icon to see a tooltip with more information about the reputation of that website.

In addition, if you visit a site directly without doing a search  through your browser, Webroot will block any dangerous sites.

Webroot also incorporates their BrightCloud web reputation services into their Web Threat Shield and have a site where users can enter web URLs themselves to view that site's web reputation. This can be found HERE.

After entering a URL users will see the following. ( I used webroot.com as an example)

Hope this info helps answer your question. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask,. We are always happy to help. :)

BD

Userlevel 7
Perfect & Concise, BD!