can I activate license worldwide

• 12 September 2015
  • 3 replies

hi,
have switched from Kaspersky to webroot. Kaspersky only lets you activate in Europe????????????????
i,m hoping that thisis not so with Webroot.
regards
mike disley.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi mikedisley

Welcome to the Community Forums.

A similar question to your came up recent and I believe that the answer was that WSA is not limited regional (please see this reply on the subject, from our Community Manager...this was related to purchasing the software).  

May I ask as to in what context you have a concern about regionality?  If it is in terms of whether the software will work world wide I believe that once installed and activated you are covered where ever you are in the world, whether online or offline.

But please us know so that we can make sure that you question is properly answered.

Regards, Baldrick.
many thanks for your reply. i,m based in the U.k. at the moment i,m in Thailand sourcing products for my company in the U.K.
i decided to change my security, had a free trial with Kaspersky but not impressed and i noticed that the product could only be activated in Europe.i downloaded the trial version from U.S.A
started checking on the internet and came across Webroot. downloaded the 14 day free trial and i have to say its brilliant. now i can of course use a vpn and change my ip address to the U.K. but why should i. i can't see that webroot is regional  and why should it be. Perhaps Kaspersky think that the internet is only for Europe.
think i,m o.k. and thanks once again for you help.
regards
mike

Userlevel 7
Hi Mike

Thanks for the feedback...yes, as far as I can see there should be no issue...hopefully your 14 day trial period will go well and you will be convinced enough to purchase a license...and so join the Webroot Family...;)

Also do remember that you have a 70 day money back guarantee so that even if you purchase and then change your mind you are covered...in effect an 84 day trial period.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, and if you have any issue then you know where to come...but hopefully you will have none. :D

Regards, Baldrick