elder scrolls online Blocked

• 25 November 2014
  • 9 replies

After the last patch my Webroot is blocking the launcher from accessing the game I pay for monthly. The only way to launch it is to turn off Webroot now. The launcher shows up as "Allow" in the Active processes and I have added it to my allowed programs. This does me little good if I have to shut off my Webroot anytime I want to play an online game.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
The elder scrolls file was whitelisted late last night, you should be able to play it without any issues.Try the following if you cant.

1. Open SecureAnywhere and click the 'cog' beside 'PC Security'.
2. On the Scan & Shields tab, select Custom Scan.
3. Select deep scan from the Customized Scan Window and Click Start Scan

This will start a Deep Scan of your system. This should help with the issue you are having with your software.
That fixed it! Thanks,
Well another update from ESOL and now it is being blocked again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ Roy will see this tomorrow very early as he lives in Ireland and get the files whitelisted again thanks for letting us know!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Badge +1
I think this continues to be an issue.
Badge +1
Hi,

I think Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) might need to be whitelisted again?

I'm not sure if I needed to create a new post, but I replied to the ticket called "elder scrolls online Blocked" that I think this continues to be an issue.

I'm getting a 201 error at ESO for authentication issues. I've done everything they recommend and still not able to connect. Anything I can do?
Userlevel 7
Hi egranicon

Your best option if you believe that to be the case is to Open a Support Ticket to ask the Support Team to check for that and whiltelist if necessary.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I think this continues to be an issue.
Could be if it updated? So the best thing is to Submit a Support Ticket and ask them to whitelist it again.

HTH,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi,

I think Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) might need to be whitelisted again?

I'm not sure if I needed to create a new post, but I replied to the ticket called "elder scrolls online Blocked" that I think this continues to be an issue.

I'm getting a 201 error at ESO for authentication issues. I've done everything they recommend and still not able to connect. Anything I can do?
@ I've created a ticket on your behalf with our Support Team to correct this for you. HUZZAH!!!