Solved

ie 9 blocked

• 17 February 2015
  • 6 replies

after updating various windows products webroot has blocked ie9 from loading any suguestions?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 17 February 2015, 03:20

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello alston,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Would you disable Webrot in the system tray and right click to view status and then click Shut down protection.

See if you can get online now. If this is the case then we might need to do a clean reinstall of Webroot.

Also have you tried a different browser? Chrome or FF?

Have you thought of going to System Restore?

I would consider that you do a clean reinstall which usually fixes this issues with IE

Can you please do a clean reinstall of WSA and Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your Keycode
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and don't import any settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue? If not then we will look at alternative avenues to try and solve this.

Kind Regards,
where do i find a copy of my key code

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello!

Would you open up Webroot from the system tray & click view status and on the right hand side you will see My Account and open it and you'll see your keycode. Let me know if you still can't find it. Ok? Write it down if its being shown.
found it thanks

that worked thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi,

Wonderful! Thanks for letting us know as this will help others too! And your certainly welcome!:D

Have a nice evening!

Kind Regards,