invalid credentials? strange error message on my evo

Please use plain text.
TripleHelix
Topics: 399
Kudos: 3,233
Ideas: 5
Solutions: 419

Re: invalid credentials? strange error message on my evo

Hello mwneetz and welcome to the Webroot Community Forums! It would be best to contact support by using this link and they will be happy to help you! Submit a Support Ticket

TH

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.png   SigSVIP.png    Sr.Expert Advisor Jan 23 2014.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete 2014 Beta Tester v8.0.4.70 on my main system Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit & on Win XP 32bit, Win Vista 32bit, Win 7 32bit, Win 8.1 Pro 32bit & 64bit all on VM's. 

MVP.gif.pngMicrosoft® MVP Consumer Security

New to the Community? Register now and start posting!

Please use plain text.
Retired Webrooter
Retired Webrooter
Kit

Hey, TH, they are always absolutely welcome to ask here.  Especially when the question and answer don't have to be customized or any private information involved.  The forums are watched more hours of the day and the answers can benefit others with the same problem. :smileyhappy:

mwneetz, the error message you describe can come from lots of different sources, and most of them are not the Webroot app.  We'll need more details!  So, what exactly happened, when did it happen, and what were you doing when it happened?  Or, what did you expect to happen that didn't happen?  The more details you can give, the more easily we can help you.

Kit - Prior Webroot Quality Assurance / Prior Webroot Escalation Engineer

Please use plain text.
TripleHelix
Topics: 399
Kudos: 3,233
Ideas: 5
Solutions: 419

[ Edited ]

Hi Kit, yes I understand as the OP didn't give any info my first response was for them to contact the support inbox! I will keep that in mind for future reference!

TH

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.png   SigSVIP.png    Sr.Expert Advisor Jan 23 2014.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete 2014 Beta Tester v8.0.4.70 on my main system Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit & on Win XP 32bit, Win Vista 32bit, Win 7 32bit, Win 8.1 Pro 32bit & 64bit all on VM's. 

MVP.gif.pngMicrosoft® MVP Consumer Security

New to the Community? Register now and start posting!

Please use plain text.