is createch support and services llc a valid company

is this a leget company

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
We would need to know more information about why you're asking about them, but since you are asking it sounds like this may be a tech suppport scam. If they called you and told you that you are infected or if you saw a popup telling you that you are infected it is a scam.

-Dan
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
There is not much information at all about them so I would tend to be VERY cautious and assume that it could be a dodgy site.
It is an absolute scam.  I love these calls, because they think we are idiots.  The guy I spoke to has a middle eastern accent, but said he was in Brooklyn and just moved there.  I asked him what the main interstate is that runs by there, he said he did not know because he just moved there.  I asked him how many digits were in a social security number and he had no idea.  I asked him what type visa he got to work in the US, and had no clue, but continued to claim he was legit and that we have a virus on our computers.  I told him to put me on with an American. He put me on with another guy with an accent who then said he was in Afghanistan and was going to blow us all up.

Don't let a single person here tell you they are legit.  I eat scams for breakfast.
So true deersplitter, one has to extra cautious considering all of the scams going on. Thanks for the Sunday Morning chuckle, I dang near spit my espresso all over my computer screen after reading your reply.Stay safe.