new instillation

• 9 January 2016
  • 2 replies

I just renewed subscription and it states can protect three devices.  HOw do I add to these other devices in my home

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi schoofd,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Please follow below.

Follow the steps closely! This is an install  for a PC not a Mac. If you need installation for a Mac let me know!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot
If you alraedy have Webroot installed then please add the keycode as shown below

If you have a new keycode, you can activate it as follows:
  1. Open SecureAnywhere.  
  2. Click the gear icon next to My Account. Your account panel displays. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/myaccountdetails.png[/img]  
  3. Under Activate a new keycode, enter the keycode you want to add and click Activate. Note: your keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters. It is unique and holds the information about your subscription. You may choose to copy and paste your keycode when prompted, to ensure that the characters are entered correctly.

If you would like to also add your keycode to your online management account, click here for instructions.

Also if you have a new keycode then you will need to submit a support ticket to transfer your passwords to your new keycode.

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Hi schoofd

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Well, it depends on what type of devices you want to add the protection to. If it is another PC or Mac then all you do is download the installer (PC from here or Mac from here), to the relevant device, then run the installer entering your keycode at the time requested and that is it.

If however you want to protect a non-WInodws tablet or an Android phone/iPhone then please let us know adn we can prpvide the necessary instructions.

Regards, Baldrick