order number: ECM...

• 29 November 2016
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 2
I purchased a renewal webroot and it will not update on my PC i have the order number(removed order number for security reasons). For some reason I can not get it to update on the actual icon on my PC- Please Help

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Kelseyfenna,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Did you renew your old keycode or purchase a new keycode?

If you have a new keycode, you can activate it as follows:
  1. Open SecureAnywhere.  
  2. Click the gear icon next to My Account. Your account panel displays. [img]https://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/myaccountdetails.png[/img]  
  3. Under Activate a new keycode, enter the keycode you want to add and click Activate.
If you would like to also add your keycode to your online management account, click here for instructions.

Also if you have Password Manager you will need to Submit a Support Ticket so that they can transfer your Passwords from your old keycode to your new keycode.

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 2
It will not accepted my Invoice Number. Does that mean it did not go all the way through?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi

Don't you have a 20 digit keycode to activate? You can find your keycode under My Account when you open up Webroot. It's located to the lower right of GUI.
Similar to this SAF9-ONLN-E993-XXXX-XXXX

Sorry I'm not at my computer. .@Burndaddy can you assist here?
Userlevel 2
No, I never got that. So do I have to reorder it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
No, I never got that. So do I have to reorder it?
May I ask where you purchased it from? There must be a 20 Digit Keycode that came with the order or invoice?

Thanks,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Where did you purchase Webroot? Please call 1-866-612-4268 for assistance.
Userlevel 2
Ordered it right off the website. And it only gave me that invoice number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Please call the number Sherry provided above and they will help you!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
It will not accepted my Invoice Number. Does that mean it did not go all the way through?
I did not find any invoice under your email address. If you provide me the full Invoice #, I can send you a private message with your full keycode.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
I did not find any invoice under your email address. If you provide me the full Invoice #, I can send you a private message with your full keycode.
JP it's in the edit history in the first post. 
Userlevel 7
Thanks, Sherry. Never even used that before, but how cool.
Yay learning stuff!

(Back to on Topic)
@ the Invoice # says that your cart is still in progress, meaning that you did not complete the check-out process. If you'd like help to make sure there are no problems, I recommend you call our Sales Team. One of our Sales Associates would be happy to ensure everything goes just smashing for you: Sales Number: 1-866-612-4268 M-F 7am?8pm MT
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Thanks, Sherry. Never even used that before, but how cool.
Yay learning stuff!

(Back to on Topic)
@ the Invoice # says that your cart is still in progress, meaning that you did not complete the check-out process. If you'd like help to make sure there are no problems, I recommend you call our Sales Team. One of our Sales Associates would be happy to ensure everything goes just smashing for you: Sales Number: 1-866-612-4268 M-F 7am?8pm MT
You are most welcome @

Thank you also for your assistance. Greatly appreciated!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
You are most welcome @

Thank you also for your asdsdistance. Greatly appreciated!:D
 LOL :D

http://www.db45.com/c/hugs/hugs_056.gif